The goal of the program is to create a seamless partnership between Cornell Ithaca and HSS to enhance the cross-institutional application of engineering principles to musculoskeletal patient care.
Members are required to be engaged (or planning to become engaged) in a research project that spans both institutions, includes both a clinician and engineer, and can be discussed at any annual retreat.
Executive Directors: Tim Wright & Marjolein van der Meulen
Site Directors: Suzanne Maher & Larry Bonassar
Program Administrator: Judy Thoroughman
- networking and developing new collaborations at a semi-annual retreat,
- participation in tissue/ disease-based meetings at either site through Skype/ Zoom/ Webex,
- leveraging of the rich resources and shared infrastructure across both locations to enable cross-campus research and training
- inclusion as faculty on training grants, program grants, and other funding opportunities,
- ability to apply for travel funds and housing to support collaborative projects between HSS and Cornell
How to become a member
- Membership is open to faculty and students of HSS and Cornell
- To apply, please email Judy Thoroughman (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a cover letter describing why you would like to be a member and with a copy of your resume